Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr

I'm moved by happiness and challenges / Eu sou movido por felicidade e desafios 🤙🏽
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


1 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


1% CHANCE... 99% FAITH You don’t make it anywhere by chance. Always believe. Thanks @beatsbydre My bro @money23green What’s your 1of1?

1 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


2 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️ God bless and protect us 🙏🏽⚽️

3 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Diretoria in Paris 🇫🇷

4 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Squad in Paris 🇫🇷

6 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


6 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


✌🏽🇫🇷

6 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️ God bless and protect us 🙏🏽⚽️

7 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Meu pequeno ❤️feliz dia das crianças

9 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Feliz dia das crianças 🙏🏽⚽️

9 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Parabéns showman .. muitas felicidades pra você maninho! Te amo @phganso

9 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Afogando a irmã 😂🤣 TBT

9 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Feliz demais por ter alcançado nosso objetivo e muito mais feliz por fazer parte desse grupo... parabéns a todos que participaram dessa classificação!! PartiuRussia 🇧🇷✈️

9 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️ God bless and protect us 🙏🏽⚽️

11 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Pose de quebrada 🤔✌🏽

11 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


“Sonhe o quanto puder, realize sempre. Desistir jamais” Ana clara

11 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


⚽️🇧🇷

13 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Squad.

13 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Casório 🙏🏽✌🏽 “olhe para sua mulher, como o @neneoficial me olha” 😂🤣😂

14 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Desumano jogar nessas condições, campo, altitude, bola .. tudo ruim 😂🤣😂🤣 Mas saímos felizes pelo desempenho da equipe mesmo com essas condições!

16 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️ God bless and protect us 🙏🏽⚽️

16 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Let’s go 🇧🇷⚽️

17 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


God bless 🙏🏽😢😞

19 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


19 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


🇧🇷🤙🏽

19 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Grande vitória hoje, parabéns equipe ! Obrigado pelo abraço "menino de ouro" @k.mbappe29 😂😂😂 Great victory today, congratulations team! Thans for the hug "golden boy" @k.mbappe29 😂😂😂

21 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🏽⚽️ God bless and protect us 🙏🏽⚽️

21 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


🤙🏽

22 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


22 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


✌🏽

22 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


✌🏽🤘🏽 pfw2017

23 Days ago
Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (neymarjr) Instagram Photos and Videos

Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr:


Na passada de malandro ✌🏽 Oie Hi

23 Days ago